With all the wedding planning you have, it can be easy to overlook getting something for your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Small, personal gifts are perfect to show your gratitude for them standing next to you on your big day.
Before purchasing anything, sit down with your partner and set a budget. Buying the gifts can end up costing a lot, especially if you have a big wedding party. Take a moment to think about what each person likes to make the gifts personal.
Some perfect gifts for bridesmaids are:
1. Monogrammed shirt or robe- Photographers love these as they make for some great
2. Jewelry- delicate earrings or a simple necklace are timeless.
3. Cosmetic or tote bag- Find some cute ones here:
4. A candle-To find some great smelling 100% soy candles, click here http://heartmadecandle.com/
5. Every girl’s favorite thing- CHOCOLATE
6. Perfume- A sophisticated present and something she can wear on the big day.
7. A gift card- For a massage or to her favorite restaurant.
Some perfect gifts for groomsmen are:
1. Gentlemen’s Hardware Credit Card tool. Buy one here: https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Wolf-Gentlemens-Hardware-Credit/dp/B00PAWM2G8
2. Monogrammed or customized cuff links- something simple they can wear on your big
3. Socks! Every groomsmen loves goofy socks and they make for some awesome photos.
4. Tie- Great for all kinds of special occasions.
5. Wallet- A good wallet makes a huge difference
7. Belt- A quality belt is the finishing touch to the perfect suit.
At the end of the day, all that matters is that you thank your wedding party for all the help and support they’ve given you. Happy shopping!