2019 was a really good year for me both professionally and personally. I photographed a lot of weddings, engagement sessions, and families. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed connecting with all of my clients! I have so many favorite photos from this year, but I wanted to share my top 10 favorites.
1. Savanna and Tyler’s wedding is one that I am super proud of. Not only because the pictures turned out great, but because I had so much fun with them! We couldn’t stop laughing during portraits and as I was editing, I found myself laughing all over again!
2. Ciara and John are the kindest couple you will ever meet. I left their wedding with a full heart because they’re the type of people who bring so much joy and love! Their wedding was at The Mill Event Center which is one of my favorite venues. Tiffany from Oh Deer Photography was my second photographer for that day. I always have the best time working with her.
3. Meagan and Kyle are one of my 2020 couples and I am so excited for their wedding! Their engagement session was so much fun. They brought along their pup, Myles, which was the icing on the cake. I love when couples bring their dogs to their session!
4. My family and I took a trip to Georgia in September and I was able to meet up with a friend and fellow photographer for a shoot on the beach! I love these photos. I wish I could wake up and shoot on the beach every day; it’s my happy place!
5. Mackenzi and David had a fall mini session with me at Slate Run Metro Park. They recently got married and wanted some more photos of just the two of them! I love this photo because I feel like it’s so intimate and I love the reflection of the sky in the water.
6. Alli and Cody’s wedding is one of my favorites for so many reasons. They are such naturals in front of the camera that I didn't have to work very hard! I love Alli's smile in this photo.
7. Kinsey and Haydn had their ceremony later in the day and it was the most wonderful decision! The way the sunlight filtered through the tree was glorious. The photos from their ceremony was one of my favorites to date!
8. Kayla and Curt are also one of my 2020 couples. We had their engagement session at Old Man’s Cave and may or may not have gotten lost while shooting. They are so sweet together and were up for adventure!
9. Jeri and Doug had their engagement session at Inniswoods Metro Gardens. I just love this shot! All the colors are so pretty together and everything is so green for fall!
10. Alie and David had their engagement session on their property by their barn! It was honestly heaven. Their were so many fields and the lighting was amazing! I love that they were willing to tromp through fields with me. I love this shot because of the open sky behind them.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
JCM Events - Recommended Vendor
A Reflection on 2019 and Goals for 2020